So, this week I’ve started the process of re-modelling, texturing and rendering the different segments that will eventually be combined into the final Future Representation (FR) submission. As you can see from the above image, and this short animated segment, I have finished the first ‘injection’ sequence.

I have an unfortunate habit of ‘finishing’ something and the changing my mind; I’ve also uploaded an earlier draft of the same segment for comparison.  I’ve also been working on other models, but I’ll wait and upload those when they are of a better quality.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s